View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreckrium

re: 10-Man Raiding

Hey guys I've gotten a lot of feedback about the 10-Mans I have scheduled over the next couple weeks. I just want everyone to be entirely clear on what I am attempting to make happen by scheduling them the way i have been... The goal is to kill Lich King, without questions. That is likely EVERYBODYS goal. Not just yours and mine, so people will have to rotate to create stacked groups with a good shot at killing the turd.

Once the majority of the guild has experienced and killed Lich King I will probably stop scheduling 10-Mans altogether and leave it to other folks who are looking for achievements and what not. Cheers.
Wreckrium

Congrats to our first group to down Lich King. I will continue to build capable group each week and try to get everyone a Kingslayer title and experience on the big man. The best thing you can do to help yourself is continue to improve in 25-mans. Show us how much pain you can inflict!

Also please not that the fight calls for 3 healers, 2 Tanks, and a Minimum of 3 ranged. So it isn't the easiest thing to make a suitable rotation for. I'm doing my best, please don't take your spot, or lack of spot personal by any means whatsoever.

I will continue to post the 10-Mans on the in-game calendar simply so I don't have 100 people telling me why it should be their turn every single day. The 25-mans however are switching over to the website sign-ups starting THIS WEEK.
Wreckrium

Congrats to our second group that has downed Lich King in a terrific one-shot. We have a few more people who have slaved long and hard on the bastard to get their kills before our attention turns to 10-Man Hard Modes.

Please expect at least two more stacked groups for LK in the next couple weeks.

I'd like to thank everyone who has dedicated time and patience to getting him down, but in return ask for one small favor... I know many people are eager to get to work on Hard Modes immediately, but please be a supportive guild mate and help other folks who have worked hard for the same opportunities their chance to down the big idiot as well.

We're rolling now folks, our attention is solely on LK 25, then on HMs to gear and prepare for future content releases where we will finally return to the progression race and make Art of Ruin a name on the server.

Additionally, though this may be slightly off subject, remember that raid spots are still hotly contested and will continue to be for some time. Not everyone who attempts to earn a spot with the guild will make the cut. We will continue recruiting until we have 30 or so folks who are capable and fit our needs. This is not intended to scare anyone, but facts are still facts. Keep working your butts off and work every time you log on to improve your MAIN for continued competitive raiding. It's go time folks.
Wreckrium

Alright with the exception of poor Reji I believe all of our members with raider status now have the Kingslayer title... if I have forgotten about you please let me know, it definitely isn't intentional. In an effort to get a couple more of our newer initiates the title I am going to attempt to build two separate 10-Man groups for this coming Friday. I will do everything I can to make both groups equally capable of doing the deed.

Please check the in-game calendar (As well as the on-site you fucktards) and respond to your availability this Friday. If you sign up as available I 100% expect you to be present on time in the instance ready for pulls.

If this works out as planned I will go back to stacking one group a week to begin progress into Hard-Modes.
Wreckrium

I have sent out invites to build a second 10-Man team for this coming Friday. If you are available please let me know as soon as possible, do not dilly dally around and fail to respond, you're not doing us any good. If you are not available it's no big deal at all, these runs are optional, but if you want to do a full clear of ICC 10 sign up and show up and we'll continue to gear up our crew for 25-Man domination.

Tanks it is especially imperative I know your availability. So Cattle, moooove it.

See what i did there?

Tuco.

Here is the deal with fridays for me.

I'll log in on Fridays where I can. Ill happily tank or heal any ICC10 for either group. But Ive been running in a pug(ish) ICC25 for many months now, and that run starts friday evenings at 9:00pm server and I intend to continue to run that raid on my priest.

So no, I haven't signed up because I can't run until raid time. I properly need to be available for the other run by about 8:45.
Wreckrium

confused

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: