Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaede

re: Sith Priests

In old guilds I used to write long guides to playing priest. Typically write-ups of discipline since that's what I was for a long time. (And I used to have to convince people that discipline was a viable healing spec. Glad those days are over for the most part)

But instead of telling people how to play, I think it's better to provide resources for people to learn for themselves, and then be able to answer questions or discuss further theorycrafting.

If you are a shadow priest, thinking about being a shadow priest, or just think it's cool to be all glowy and purple, bookmark this site: http://shadowpriest.com/ Wonderful reference to the ins and outs of face melting. Gear lists, optimal gemming, the endless debate of "should I drop mind blast from rotation?" and so much more. Goes from the basic "gearcheck me" thread to the more intense theorycrafting (bring a calculator!)

So come on over to the dark side :D

re: Sith Priests

Bump:

just saw the Mind Sear nerf.

QQ
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: