Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katamaran

re: Crazy talk about pyromaniac

So, pyromanic is a cool talent. If I have dots up on three different targets, I get a 10% haste increase. while they're up. That's like a quarter of a second, awesome right? Even cooler, it's a fucked up glitchy ass talent. If a couple mobs evade on me, or disappear, while that buff is up, it'll become a permanent buff. This is epic.

My new quest is figure out how to control this. It remains to be seen whether I'll handle the great responsibility that comes with the power, but fuck it, for now I just want to know if it's doable.

My first thought was dueling a lock, having him switch pets, but it turns out I have to have the buff already for it to glitch, even though only one mob needs to evade for it to glitch. Next step is me trying to time it on mirror images before they despawn, or Death Knight zombies. This is all useless for raids, because it disappears when you zone.

What I really need is something like a movable target dummy that can be placed or removed on command. Any other ideas?
GM Fright
Officer

My suggestion is don't spend a lot of time trying to exploit a known glitch, because Blizzard fixes known glitches.

also frowns upon exploiting |:

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: