View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: This is my Golem Killing Face...

Forum Image

10 Man Omnitron Council down on our first night of attempts!

I know it's not a 25 man, but it's our first cata boss (besides big dumb Arga-whoeverfromtolbarad). A kill is a kill, and it gives us some experience to take into our 25 man raids.

Par for the course, my dumbass forgot to take a SS. So I went back and got a few of yours truly in their empty room. That's my "Be Ready to Fucking Raid 25 Man Content by January 3rd or I'm Coming to Your House to Kill You" face.

Speaking of 25 man raids, another reminder: we won't be raiding the week after Christmas, but we will be right back at it with renewed focus (and a far better geared raid) starting MONDAY JANUARY 3RD. Sign up, show up, and be ready, or go find somewhere else to raid.

Also, I'll likely be trying to put together some 10 man raids during our week away from 25 man attempts, for more experience and hopefully a few more kills under our belt. Show up if you're able, they will not be counted for attendance, and no DKP will be earned or spent.

Fìn.

re: This is my Golem Killing Face...

Congratulations Art of Ruin!

Let's start killing 25-man bosses now and get the awesome loots and whatnot and all that cal.

Jump to: