Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Warlock Patch Notes

buff: nothing, as usual
nerf: demonology, destruction
fucking stupid fucking useless dumb fucking bullshit for no reason: destruction

Warlocks

Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.

Demon Armor and Fel Armor no longer cost mana and last until canceled.

Drain Mana has been removed from the game.

Fear now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.

Fel Armor now increases the warlock's maximum mana by 10% instead of regenerating health.

Seduction (Succubus) now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.

Talent Specializations

Affliction
Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5.

Demonology
Demonic Rebirth now highlights summoning spells when active.

Demon Soul: Imp redesigned. It now increases the critical strike chance of all non instant cast Destruction spells by 30%, rather than increasing critical strike damage. Duration reduced to 20 seconds.

Felstorm (Felguard) damage has been reduced by 20%.

Immolation Aura damage has been reduced by roughly 30%.

Inferno no longer increases the radius of Hellfire, but instead increases the duration of Immolate by 6 seconds in addition to its existing effect.

Master Demonologist (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 33%.

Destruction
Burning Embers damage has been reduced by 15%.

Fiery Apocalypse (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 8%.

Improved Soul Fire now increases Fire and Shadow damage done by 4/8%, rather than 7/15% spell haste. In addition, this talent has been moved to tier-3 Destruction, switching places with Aftermath.

Shadow and Flame can now proc from Incinerate in addition to Shadow Bolt.

Also, the item changes i was telling you about:

The PvP warlock 4-piece set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Death Coil by 30 seconds.

The PvE warlock 4-piece set bonus (Fel Spark) now increases the damage done by the next 2 Fel Flame spells by 300%, rather than increasing the critical effect chance of one by 100%.

I think it's now worth getting. I was already aiming for it anyway, for the itemization.

I understand you must be really really mad about the change in ISF, but I'm glad I don't have to cast it anymore as affliction. It felt really clunky to cast every 14 seconds among my shadow spells.

Nerf to Burning Embers was uncalled for, imo, and I don't know if the change to mastery will make up for it.

I'd also wish they'd buff mastery for affliction, it's worthless atm, and nerf the succubus or buff felguard/felhunter. Mainly nerf the succubus because I hate her.

To burn a thousand trees
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Fel Armor has been redesigned. It now surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage he or she deals.

Demonic Aegis now increases the healing effect of Fel Armor by 50/100%.

I wonder if this heal willl apply to my dots, and what are they going to do with siphon life...

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: