This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shibasaurous

re: To The Art of Wiping on Chim!

So as you have all probably guessed, Kiirin and I have decided to stop playing WoW. We took a week off to think it over and see how it's going to effect the changes in our lives and it's definitely for the better. With my work hours, her moving in and starting her senior year of college with new hours out here, and just plain time we will be spending together, there really is no more time for wow. As it was, I have been working 9+ hours (Which was more like 12 if you take into the account of travel time and time to get ready in the morning.) and it's been pretty hard on me. Going to work on 4 hours of sleep constantly kinda sucks. That being said, this is farewell. I am pretty bummed that this has all come to us pretty fast seeing as how we FINALLY fucking found a guild worth sticking around with, but unfortunately that's life for ya. You guys better stick it out though. Between Fright, Mast and Junkr, this guild definitely has the leadership to be great. We wish you guys the best!
Griiiiiiimmer
Friend

Good luck with that stuff and Godspeed.
Amminidabtree

Farewell, fellow WoWers!

Have fun in RL, and make babies, lots and lots and lots fo babies...that are OG's....
Kiirin*

oh trust me, there will be lots of babies!
Masticrom

Thatta girl! Now go coax my wife, lol!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: