This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Listen up, you cum buckets!

Hey scumbags,

Over the next two or three weeks, a lot of our members will have college finals to contend with. That, along with all the other shit that life likes to pile on us all the time, will likely cause the next two or three weeks to be a little sparse as far as availability goes with a lot of folks. This is just a heads up, so that you're aware of it coming and you don't get all sad and lonely inside.

I'm assuming we'll at least be able to put together a couple ten man groups each night, like we did a couple nights this week. There's nothing wrong with that, and it helps us farm up some gear and valor points for the new folks, and fill in some gaps for the rest of us. Of course, the more full out 25 man stuff we're able to do, the better.

Not all of us are giant vagina's that need to miss raiding because of a stupid final. I, for one, won't be missing any raids, because at 25 years old I've learned a thing called "time management." I implore all you other bastards out there to dig deep into your willpower and exercise that same "time management" skill.

For the rest of us, keep showing up and keep recruiting. Once summer kicks in, not only will we have more folks with more time, but overall recruiting will be easier, as well. Right now, we're pretty well set on healers, tanks, and melee DPS. So find us some ranged that can kick some teeth in, cause we have a 33 person roster right now, but if we're able to add another few folks to that, then it'll make it that much easier for me to kick non-contributors the fuck out of our guild.

In the mean-time, we're going to take it easy and try to have some fun for a while. We'll take advantage of the days when we have an A-Team of sorts online, and the rest of the time we're going to run a train on Bellasaer's mom.

So it will be very important that you sign up accurately as far ahead of time as possible so that I can plan our nights accordingly! I mean, Bell's mom needs a little prep time, you know.

Fìn

Also,

this is not a Free Pass to miss raids and blame it on "finals," you jerks! I'm still tracking attendance, and you still have an obligation to your guild and your friends, you scum! Be there!

What happens when you never learned this "time management" thing.

Since I'm only 10 years old, I don't have to worry about time management since all I do is go to school, come home, and then play WoW for 8+ hours straight.

Alt raid tonight if you can make it. Normal time. Be there, bitches.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: