This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vyvii
Friend

re: srs bsns

What are the plans...rather guild rules regarding loot items, such as the Living Ember.

Do you distribute via dkp, roll, etc.? Also, is there a recipe requirement before you are eligible to receive the item? I've seen this type of thing handled multiple ways....how does AoR do it?

Apologies in advance if this info is already posted somewhere within this forum.
Lydecker Lies
Friend

If it'll be anything like Primordial Saronites were handled, Fright will take all of them into the GBank, and we'll be able to purchase them with gold, though I'm fairly sure at some point we were able to trade them for a small amount of DKP.

To burn a thousand trees
Ourstateobzen

I'm betting the first batch of them will go to the legendary staff.
GM Fright
Officer

GM Fright in the DKP Rules post that you should all go re-read wrote:
Minimum Item Values:
-BoP and BoE boss and trash epic drops: bids start at 10. BoE's must be equipped immediately.
---Off Spec starts at 5. It must be an alt spec item to go for the reduced amount. BoE's will not be bid on for off spec.
-Tier Tokens: bids start at 20. You may go negative for main spec at 20 for these items if no one else bids.
---Off spec starts at 10.
-Crafting item drops (i.e. Primordial Saronite, etc): bids start at 5. Bidding will be done at the end of every raid. Selling these items is the quickest way to a gkick that you'll find.

So what I said about buying them with gold is crap? Guess I'm more confused than I had thought.

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: