This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Klik
The Klik
Friend

re: Possible Merger *Important*

Thanks for the vote of confidence Fright, your voice still carries weight and meaning around here even if your toon is not around. We want to keep what you built going,and eventually pass it along to someone else when our time is done.

I've been playing this game since Vanilla and the thing everyone needs to keep in mind is all guilds go through these changes. People come and go, sometimes a guild tag is the only thing that remains the same throughout it's lifespan. What makes a guild last is not the name or the people who started it, it is the ideals on which it was built upon, when those ideals dissolve is when the guild no longer exists.

We'll keep doing what we do regardless of the size of our raids currently. When the opportunity to grow again into 25 man content arises we will take it and ride that out for as long as we can, but we will do so with the same attitude and approach that made this guild what it is.

So sign up and show up for raids you dirtbags!

broskiie
Initiate

re: Possible Merger *Important*

i do like the thought of merging. This will either make us or break us, and im willing to work through all the crap in the beginning. Because as you all know this wont be easy and we wont fit in right away. and i dont run into lava somo, lava runs into me.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: