This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hallaer918
Officer

re: Applicants

So we have several people who have applied to the guild that we should do something about. Whether we accept them into the guild or tell them to wait till later we should at the very least give them the curtsey of giving them an answer on their application. Honestly, unless they seem to be a troll and/or cannot make any of the raid nights I think we should accept them all (one of the applicants used to be a regular raider with us). Honestly I think we should try to aim to do 25 man raiding in MoP if possible. Aim high and then work with whatever we have at that time.

I would take care of the problem myself, but I don't have the authority/capability of allowing people into the guild.

-Hallaer
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: