Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: Alt Raids?

I saw on the calendar that Hallaer wants to start up some alt raiding. I still have a high interest in playing WoW since I recently paid for a 6 month sub, and I love to raid. I cannot commit to the guilds' raid times so I want to start up some alt raiding if there's some interest. I'm wanting to do this on Saturday evenings because that allows me to do stuff during the day and shouldn't screw up my sleep schedule too bad. I'm think from 5pm-8pm Server time/8pm-11pm Eastern. I do plan on using the LFG tool if we don't have enough people, but I plan on leading this event.

If nobody shows up for this, I'll probably pug with some other groups through LFG. Hit me up if you want to tag along.

GM Fright
Officer

I might be able to this evening, but I couldn't say that I'll be there every Saturday.  I wouldn't mind trying to keep my warlock moderately well geared during his raiding absence, though.

I would love to support some alt raiding, but I can't do it on Saturday nights since I am rarely able to play at that time. If we are searching for a time to do this regularly, my availability is more Sunday's anytime before raid, and Monday - Thurs evenings.

Hallaer threw up Monday on the calendar mainly because this is a 3 day weekend for most people (President's Day) and thought there might be enough interest as a 1-off. It would be nice if we could find a regular time to do an alt run.

I could possibly do it on other days, but I just need to get to sleep no later than 11 pm eastern. So we could easily try to do a different day.

Anti Soul
Raider

Depending on the day I'd be willing to go. I can't make a Wednesday. 

Kimlin
Raider

If someone levels my druid I might be able to go...depending on the day and the time. 

Hallaer918
Officer

If you want to run alt raids, throw it up on the calendar.  If you don't have the permissions to do so just ask and I'll fix it for you.  As long as we get close to the right number of people we can always pug the rest or ask friends.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: