Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Mistweaver

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Roou, Mistweaver Monk

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
N/A

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I have been raiding since BC in server Kul Tiras, I was in guild brute force close to 4 years and was very close to all the member, I then decided to take a break when most of the guild left due to content being to easy in early cata and me having my first son...I just got back about a month ago and want to get back into raiding. I love progression and moving to new and more challenging content and don't really care for loot that much.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
In trade channel. I asked for information and seems like a stable and consistent place. I am looking for a long term guild where I can progress and have fun. I play this game as my personal relaxation time and want to have fun and make the best of it.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I think being demanding is needed to complete progress, I have accountability for myself, so I will ask a lot from me as well. I welcome feedback and always look for tips and ways to improve in any way. I come from where raids were weeks of wiping to the same boss, and I will always have a good spirit to keep trying because of the satisfaction once that boss dies one shot due to all the practice. that's what I enjoy the most, a well oiled group due to all the practice together.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Luke Skywalker

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Nancy Grace kidnapped

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
1-I feel the force is really strong with me
2-I don't want the kidnappers to kill her, but please oh please keep her for a couple months. (who doesn't want that?)

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: hanksolo - by GM Fright

Here's the monk healer we've been praying for!

GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: hanksolo - by GM Fright

Roou,

Thanks for the application!  There may be some questions for you here on the forums, so check back over the next day or two.  More importantly I'd be interested in getting you into our raid this Sunday as a trial run, are you available to do that?

First question, why did you decide to start playing again?  
Second question, why did you roll a PANDA?! I hate pandas.  That's not really much of a question.
Third, I see your offspec is tank.  How experienced are you as a tank? (don't worry, we don't need a tank right now)

If you have any questions for us, feel free to ask here or find one of us in game.

Thanks again,
Frightening/Echodyne

correct link to his armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Roou/simple

Jump to: