Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Resto ilvl 665

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
yes. works great for me

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
have raided on a holy priest till 85 then took a break and now im back as a resto druid

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
was looking for a good raiding guild and i found your app in trade chaat

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I am trying to progress as far as possible and since i will be available for all those raid times i will be able to help push this guild to its max.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Ham Sandwich

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
Well ham sandwich does sounds pretty good at the moment since i am about to eat and who wouldn't want to see a cowhorse

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will get back to you shortly on the status of your application.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: APPROVED - App: chris.scheaffer - by GM Fright

Yay, a resto druid!

With any luck he'll be twice as good as me which is probably on par with Fright. Too bad he's playing on his shaman. q8)

GM Fright
Officer

Oatmeal,

Thanks for the application!  We might have a couple questions for you over the next day or two here on the forums, so check back occasionally.  More importantly I'd like to get you into our raid this Thursday for a trial run. 

First question: Why are you currently unguilded?  Can you give us a little more info about your recent guild history?  I see you were in Vanguard and had a short stint in a guild called Dreadful?  

Second: Why did you decide to come back after taking a break from the game?

Also: I see your specs are actually feral and guardian at the moment, I assume you also have the weapon/jewelry and experience for the resto spec you're applying with?

If you have any questions for us, feel free to ask us here or find someone in-game. 

Thanks again,
Frightening/Echodyne

re: Response

Just getting back to you about the questions you asked

1) I am currently unguilded because I haven't been able to find a guild that fits me. So I have had to pug all the gear that I have acquired so far. My recent history regarding the other guilds is't much. Vanguard was a friend of a friends guild and that was the reason for me choosing this server when I decided to come back to the game. Dreadful was a start up guild that someone tried to create a week ago that i joined but it never amounted to anything and he disbanded it. 

2) I decide to comeback because I enjoyed the game and a few of my friends came back when Wod came out

3) The reason that I am feral is for pvp purposes only. I switch from resto to guardian a few weeks ago because since all my raiding was done through pugs I kept falling into the trap of having bad tanks that did not know the mechanics of the fights. I have been a healer since lvl 70 was the cap on a priest so I have always had a passion for healing but I wanted to progress and the only way i thought that would be possible would be fore me to go guardian since I was only doing pugs

Hopefully this answers your questions

Shoopz
Raider

re: Re: Response

So I have had to pug all the gear that I have acquired so far.

Nice

Vanguard was a friend of a friends guild and that was the reason for me choosing this server when I decided to come back to the game. Dreadful was a start up guild that someone tried to create a week ago that i joined but it never amounted to anything and he disbanded it. 

Any friends or players from these guilds interested in joining a raiding guild?

pro_raider

i really felt sorry for the guy that made dreadful so i decided to sign his charter but i dont know what happened in the past 2 days because he kicked and ignored me LOL! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: