Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Feral (Bear)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
Really Old

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Sarabande- Restorative Druid

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Have been in a few raid groups that collapsed. It is one of the things that I really enjoy about this game and want to continue.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I heard about it on trade when I requested a guild in chat.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I take raiding pretty seriously... I show up on time and raid ready, every time. But I also enjoy it and like to have fun doing it as well.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Your own mother

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
the universe implode

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I would relate to my mother because she is human and I know her... the universe, well... the world is getting pretty messed up and I think we would all be better off as cosmic dust. Have no idea how I would stretch it out with 10,000 words :-)

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

Siletense
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: Ursefina - by GM Fright

Thanks for applying! I just have a few questions for you regarding your play style.

1. I saw some logs for a normal BRF you did and you seem to have a high uptime on wild growth but you're not running the glyph for it. I'm just interested why you chose your current glyph choices over that one.

2. Your current spec shows you running the germination talent but it seems that on many of the attempts you have very little or no healing done from germination. Do you switch this talent for some fights or do you always have it and why do you have it if you don't get that much use out of it?

3. I noticed that one of your rings has versatility on it while all of your other pieces seem to have haste and one with mastery. Why have you selected those enchantments?

I look forward to your responses and thank again for applying!

Ursefina

re: Reply

1. I saw some logs for a normal BRF you did and you seem to have a high uptime on wild growth but you're not running the glyph for it. I'm just interested why you chose your current glyph choices over that one.

I chose not to use the wild growth glyph because it increases the cooldown on it by 2 seconds.  I chose Rebirth so that the players resurrected could come back at full health, Healing touch so that it reduces the cooldown of Natures Swiftness, and Glyph of Rejuvenation so that the cast time on Healing touch is reduced by 10 %.

2. Your current spec shows you running the germination talent but it seems that on many of the attempts you have very little or no healing done from germination. Do you switch this talent for some fights or do you always have it and why do you have it if you don't get that much use out of it?

I chose the germination talent because it allows you to use two rejuvenations on the same target with no cooldowns.  I have been using it more lately.  This is my first druid healer, made if very quickly so am still learning the best combinations.  Rampant growth increases swiftmend, but has a 15 second cooldown.

3. I noticed that one of your rings has versatility on it while all of your other pieces seem to have haste and one with mastery. Why have you selected those enchantments?

Haste- increases attack speed, spell casting speed and energy rejuvenation.

Mastery- increases direct healing by 15% and a bonus 15% periodic healing for 20 seconds.

Versatility- increases damage and healing done and decreases damage taken.

GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Ursefina - by GM Fright

Ursefina,

I've been trying in vain to catch you online for the better part of a week, but I haven't had any luck.  When is a good time for us to meet and talk for a bit this week?

-Frightening/Echodyne

Jump to: