Spec 1 : Fire
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
30-39

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
sunar, fire mage

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Sunar/simple

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
been playing sence pre bc ive done most if not all raids from pre bc to wrath of lich king then took a break for a bit through the pandas then came back for the latest expansion

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
asked in trade and got a pm from someone with the link to fill out the app i filled it out once but had some errors

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
lets kill em all i love to raid i always strive to be the best

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
T-Rex

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
the universe implode

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
i love the T-rex he is powerful and rulled and come on if u could live through it who wouldent wanna see a universe implode

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Sunardamage - by GM Fright

Thanks for the app Sunar, we always appreciate when others take an interest in our guild. I took the liberty of deleting the app with the errors.

It would be nice to run some heroics with you, maybe in the next day or two you can get your gear up to heroic level so we can do that. This should be pretty easy with the new Tanaan jungle content. I haven't played a mage much in quite a while, so I am sure someone else may have a few questions for you about mage things, I will ask a few general questions.

As we are getting started with HFC, we require a certain avg ilvl to actually raid. As I write this I am not 100% sure what the new standards are, but I would imagine around 670 for normal and 685 for heroic. I am sure if this is wrong, someone will post a correction. Are you comfortable utilizing the new tanaan jungle content and LFR to catch up in ilvl before actually participating in raids?

What brought you back to the game after such a long hiatus?

From your gear and such, looks like you just finished leveling your mage, do you have alts that you may have played since WoD released, or is your mage the only toon at the moment?

I apologize in advance for the slow response, the person who usually handles apps in traveling on business this week. Furthermore, if you have any questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask. Once you get your ilvl to 610 or greater, whisper Obeliska or anyone in AoR, and we will trying to get you into a heroic.

Look forward to hearing from you.

re: hey

ya would be no problem working on the new content to get my item level up and well i ended up geting married and spent alot of time with my wife but we divorced and i just really missed the game i missed staying up for hours raiding on my old account before i forgot my info lol but ur welcome to look up my toon from it his name was rodandan 85 resto druid pvp spec and geared but im just glad to be back and while geting my item level up will i be accepted into the guild plz send me a mail in game and let me know 

GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Sunardamage - by GM Fright

Sunar,

I've sent you a message in-game, and I will talk with you more when I get back in-town in a few days.

Thanks!
-Frightening/Echodyne

Jump to: