Spec 1 : Beast
Spec 2 : Marks

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Suzakukuru, Hunter, Beast Mastery

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I previously raided in Winter Contingency. Left the game for a while and I am looking to return to Raiding.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
Through the in game guild finder tool which brought me here. You're guild clearly stood out as one of the few serious ones and I would like to be a part of it.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
Part of what made me leave my last guild was the inconsistency in attendance and ability of some of the rest of the team. I personally feel that you are in a room full of other people that dedicate their time to doing something you should give them your best. Otherwise don't agree to do it.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Pig

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Nancy Grace kidnapped

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I love pigs. I had a pet pig named Hamlet for a time.

I don't want her to be hurt. I just want her to be quiet.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Suzakukuru - by GM Fright

Suzakukuru,

Thanks for the application!  There might be some of us that have some questions for you here, so check back occasionally.  Otherwise, I'd like to get you in for a bit of a trial at our raid tomorrow (Thursday) which starts at 6 server.  Let me know if that's something you'll be able to do.

Thanks!
Frightening (Echodyne/Desecrated)

Jump to: