Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Shacklebolt, Hunter, MM

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
None available - I just resubbed to the game one week ago. I can log some LFR this week if necessary, just let me know.

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
On and off raiding/playing since early WotLK, on several different classes. Most relevant experience would be raid leading a guild to 6/8H in Dragon Soul. This was in Potentially Awkward on Suramar. Also raided in Vintage on Burning Blade as an elemental shaman at the beginning of MoP and got through most heroic content until real life issues came up.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I'm currently on Suramar and looked up the top horde-side guilds on the server. I want to get back into raiding because I find it to be the most fun part about this game and this guild has a solid raid schedule and progress to fit my needs.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I take raiding seriously - I don't log on for several hours just to waste other people's time. I enjoy performing at the highest possible level I can achieve. I'm like researching my class as well as fights. I always come prepared and on time to a raid, as I expect from other guild mates.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Pig

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
A picture tells a thousand words. Look at this 10 times?

http://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/wp-content/uploads/sites/29639/2015/10/Bacon.jpg

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: Re: App: Aziangourmet

Aziangourmet wrote:
 Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.: A picture tells a thousand words. Look at this 10 times?

http://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/wp-content/uploads/sites/29639/2015/10/Bacon.jpg 

Solid answer.

Thanks for your application!

I'd like to bring you along with us for a couple bosses during our raid tomorrow as a trial run.  Our Thursday raids start at 6pm server, look for me on my DK named Desecrated and I'll invite you, then we can talk for a bit afterwards. 

Thanks!
Frightening

re: Re: App: Aziangourmet

Looking forward to it, thanks! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: