Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
30-39

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Wraithwynd, Rogue, Assasination

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I have been playing with an active account since beta. I have raided in all raid levels upto Cata hardcore, however swapped to Raidfinder after due to time constraints. I have Lead raids, both main tanked and main healed.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
Safrajin and Eruraina told me about you guys.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
Rewards are only worth it through hard work. I don't mind working hard.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Luke Skywalker

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

re: APPROVED - App: Viseraen - by GM Fright

Viseraen,

Thanks for the application!  And sorry for the delayed response.  It's all vacation-y around here and stuff.  We will be back at it after the new year with our next raid on Thursday, January 7th, and we'd like to bring you along for a trial run.  We're mostly raiding on alts and such at this point, but any work you can do to get your gear closer to ilvl 670+ would be helpful to get a better judgement of your abilities.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or send me an in-game message and we'll be happy to help.  We'll try and talk a bit one day before the 7th, as well.  

Thanks again!
-Frightening/Desecrated

Jump to: