Race : Tauren
Class : Paladin

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
30-39

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Thirtyrocked Paladin Protection

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
Only recently returned to game.

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Maybe

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I raided in average/casual guilds during WotLK, Cata and the beginning of MoP. Just recently returned to the game.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I saw your in-game recruitment, which specified a Saturday raid time. I thought I might be able to meet this.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I love raiding, and I love tanking. I believe that a competent and disciplined guild can make a lot of progress in a small amount of time.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Lamp

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Glenn Beck choke to death

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I Love Lamp.
Glenn Beck is ugly.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

Thirtyrock

re: ALT

I'm also leveling up my warlock, Gemmie, if you're more interested in dps. 

Thirtyrock

re: DECLINED - App: Thirtyrock - by GM Fright

I want to add that I've only recently returned to the game, so any lack in gearing of my character, or lack of gems and enchants, has to do mostly with getting things caught up to snuff. I am fully aware that I am not raid ready at the moment, but should be in the near future. I'm more looking towards Legion, than to current content. 

GM Fright
Officer

Thirtyrock,

Thanks for the application!  And sorry for the delayed response.  We're dead in the middle of holiday break and stuff at the moment.  We will be back at it after the new year with our next raid on Thursday, January 7th, and we'd like to bring you along for a trial run if you're able.  We're mostly raiding on alts and such at this point, but be sure you're familiar with the HFC fights to some extent so that we can get as good an assessment of your abilities as possible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here or send me an in-game message and we'll be happy to help.  I'd like to clarify right now that we don't raid on Saturdays, so the place you read that is definitely out of date, and I'm sorry about that.  We raid Thursdays and Sundays, and we expect consistent attendance out of our raiders in order to progress at a reasonable rate.  If that's not something you're able to do, no worries, just let us know.  Otherwise we'll try and talk a bit sometime before our next raid on the 7th.

Thanks again!
-Frightening/Desecrated

No worries on  the delayed response, I completely understand being on break.

Unfortunately I don't think I'd be able to consistently attend your raid times. The Saturday thing is what attracted me in the first place--The in-game Guild Finder has Saturday 5-9 as your raid time.

I could probably consistently attend Thursdays, but Sundays are pretty well out of the question for an evening time. 

I appreciate the consideration, though!  I'll let you guys know if anything changes, but right now I don't think I'd be a good fit for you.

GM Fright
Officer

No problem, thanks for letting me know.  Good luck, and let us know if anything changes!

Jump to: