Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somosito
Raider

re: Legion Raiding info

Random serious post.  I've noticed some things on IcyVeins are semi-dated, still related to PTR info.  Because of this I'm curious what other source(s) [if any] you fellow humans are using for insight and if you'd be willing to share.  I'm a fan of https://www.howtopriest.com/ albeit class specific, and was wondering if anyone else had anything else they were looking at.  This is strictly for class tuning through stat prioritization/rotation/etc and possibly any lowkey useful addons.  Anything of that nature you may have that's helpful and you're not 100% sure it's common knowledge toss it here and share the wealth!

Boss information is irrelevant because we're not going to read it anyways and Fright is gonna be oh so angry at all of us on Thursday.

In any event, looking forward to Thursday with you assclowns!

Yeah, every boss I've researched so far has different info from different sources, so we're just gonna do our best.  Fatboss videos are all old as shit from Alpha, Icy Veins is not generally much better, and very few of my other regular sources have anything substantial at all yet.  But, that's pretty normal for before stuff is released, and it's what makes the first week of raiding so interesting.

As far as class info, the druid stuff at least looks pretty up to date on Icy Veins, but I could be wrong.  Besides, I haven't been able to find anything else worthwhile for druids, anyway.

Part of raiding is learning the fights, so I'm sure we can come up with strategies after reading the dungeon journals once we get in.

It's only normal raids, how hard can it be?

clearly

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: