Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Arms

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
30-39

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Raserei, Warrior, Protection/Arms

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
I've been out of the organized raiding too long

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I've been playing wow since launch. I haven't really been able to get into a solid raid guild since WotLK. But I stayed current as I could with the dreadful LFR. My kids are older now so I can commit time to raiding with guildmates now. I play more than a few hours a day, mostly after 8 server. I also have a ret/holy pally and a druid.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I found your post on the forums. The reason I decided to apply is the laid back atmosphere you advertised. The reason I haven't stayed in the raid loop is because of rude guilds and the such. I'm a grown man, I'm not going to be yelled at for a game. I like to joke around as much as possible, but when it comes down to it I want to get shit done.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I was active duty Marines for 12 years....let's knock this shit out!

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Ham Sandwich

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I like ham sandwiches. They are delicious to enjoy while crushing your enemies -- Seeing them driven before you, and to hearing the lamentation of their women!

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: dasRaserei - by GM Fright

Ras,

Thanks for the application!  I'd like to talk with you a bit when we can find each other online.  I may not be around tomorrow (Saturday), but will definitely be on Sunday evening before our raid time at 5 server.  

-Frightening/Backmask

Jump to: