Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Somosito
Raider

re: !Guild Quest Giver!

Didn't see the date on the post, and saw Nanner's name.  Damn you for necroing this shit.

Vantus Schmantus, I Just Want To Kill The Guy! 

Hey Raiders! Listen up!

I know I know... It's been a while.  I've been busy, alright?! But I've got a job for you now, and it's a doozy!

You know how progression is, like, important and stuff?  Especially to a raiding guild?  Well, YOU'RE in a raiding guild, aren't you?!  
Stay with me now...
I've heard of a MAGICAL piece of paper... that's right, a piece of paper!  I didn't stutter!  It's SO magical, that it can turn normal, everyday heroes into BOSS SLAYING MACHINES!  It could even give you bums the ability to take down the Corrupted Guardian of the Dream himself... Cenarius!! 

It's called... a VANTUS RUNE!  Sounds fancy, right?  Because it is!!  With enough of these Vantus Runes, you and your stupid friends could unlock the way to Xavius, and even cleanse the Emerald Dream once and for all!  Not to mention ALL THE LOOT!!!!

So look, bring me some of these runes, and I'll show you how to use them.  Maybe we can even split the profits...?!?!

Requirements: 

-Vantus Rune: Cenarius 20/20
-Vantus Rune: Xavius 20/20

Rewards: 
Bonus of 3 dkp PER RUNE.  Maximum of 5 runes per person per boss (total of 30 DKP!).  
Buy them, make them, get the mats and have a friend make them, whatever.  
You will only receive credit if you mail them in-game to my druid, Backmask.  Do not deposit them directly into the guild bank, do not try to trade them with me, just mail them to me!

QUEST COMPLETE! 

It's Gone!  It's All Gone!

What are we going to do, ?!?!

All the guild's money.... it's gone!  

Ok, well, not ALL of the money, but A LOT of the money!  Implement emergency fiscal measures!  Stop buying flasks for raiders!  No more BOE's for undergeared raiders!  Don't offer to pay a recruit's server transfer with a token!  No more guild-funded cocaine and hooker parties!

TURN OFF GUILD REPAIRS!!!!

That's right, even guild repairs need to be turned off!  We can't afford to fund the welfare state for these lazy, no good ingrates!  They probably aren't even from this server!  They probably don't even speak AMERICAN!  Shut it down!  Cut them off!  FUCK THEM ALL!

Sorry about that.  Got a little carried away.  Look, we just need to stabilize the budget.  Eliminate the deficit.  Build up some reserves!  Then we'll be fine!  If we could get the funds in the guild bank back up to, I dunno, 500,000g?  Then we could coast!  The problem is, there's no more raid-drop BOEs for the guild to sell!  That's how raiding guilds made their money in the good old days, back before OBAMA...  THANKS OBAMA...  Now they have to whore themselves out to people that want to be carried through end game content.  Well I won't do it!  That sounds awful! 

So let's just do it the old fashioned way: extort our OWN members!! If we can get the funds in the bank back up to half a million gold, we'll turn guild repairs back on!

Well?!  Start "fundraising"!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Requirements:

-- 500,000g / 500,000g

Reward:

Guild Repairs will be turned back on!  What an investment!  We've still got a couple years of this expansion left, and SO many progression bosses to wipe on over and over and over again... it will pay off big time!

QUEST COMPLETE!

Last edited by GM Fright on 01/04/2018 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total

You Want Us To Do WHAT?!

You slackers have been real slackers lately, you know that?!  I mean, sure, you've killed a raid boss or two, but are you really TRYING? Like, REALLY trying?! I'm not so sure you are...

But I have a way to find out!

Listen, very recently OUR universe came in contact with a different, parallel universe.  Things like this happen all the time, you know!  Well, that other universe is all creepy and stuff, with demons and undead and all sorts of things that... well, now that I'm saying it out loud it sounds just like our universe...

ANYWAY, none of that creepy stuff crossed over when the universes came in contact, but ONE thing did!  Suddenly these strange, powerful Keystones started showing up around Azeroth, especially on the Broken Isles where the actual inter-universe contact was made!  These things can turn an ordinary dungeon full of monsters into a real nightmare!  BUT, the LOOT that you can get from these nightmares... It's great!

So here's the deal: get one of those Keystones!  But not just a boring, regular, low powered one... Get one that's been SUPER-CHARGED!  THEN USE IT!

IT'LL BE GREAT, I SWEAR!

Requirements:

-Complete a Mythic+10 in a full 5-man guild group.

Reward:

-5,000 gold and 15 DKP to each member of the group that completes the +10 dungeon.  Does not have to be within the time limit. 

COMPLETE!

Last edited by GM Fright on 02/25/2017 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Finally closing in on this.  +9 completed (Arc) with guild group last week.  Brutal 3ish hour run, but we had shitty dps (offspec spriest) and shitty healer.

Completed +9 (also Arc) this week w/pug 10 seconds shy of timer (better dps, same shitty healer). Looted 870 ring upgrade.

Weekly chest gave a useable upgrade (also 870 ring upgrade), *fingers crossed for tomorrow's chest.

GM Fright
Officer

Good!  I believe in you schmucks for some weird reason!

Maybe I'll run some mythic+ stuff with folks that want to while we're on our raiding break.  My Diablo 3 obsession is starting to wind down, I feel...

You should play Mass Effect instead, Fright.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: