Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
~Curad
Raider

re: Raid Logs

Please post last Botanist logs so I can see the 0% uptime of shield block on our tank, where does all the mana go!

GM Fright
Officer

~Curad wrote:

Please post last Botanist logs so I can see the 0% uptime of shield block on our tank, where does all the mana go!

I will post them when I get home tonight, but I've got a late night at work so don't expect too much of me.

Good call Curad. Looking at a few logs of other prot warriors, shield block is up for them like 50-60% of the fight vs like 2%-7% for Vis. Shield block is apparently supposed to be close as possible to 100% effective uptime. Sooo yea... hit the shield block button every time and keep it up, maybe we won't hear "I'm down" so often and the healers will have more mana image

GM Fright
Officer

The first post of this thread now has the correct link to our logs calendar again.  Hooray!

Skorpyron Fun Strat Rankings! Hooray!

More ranking stuff, for the curious.  Rankings of players on the Suramar server, of the guilds that upload to Warcraft Logs, at least.:
(not sure how the scores are calculated, but I assume it's something to do with best position achieved at one time, and not an average of any sort):

Healers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/209/latest/#difficulty=4&boss=-1&metric=hps
B
ackmask/Fright - 14
Alice - 24
Valamandil/Hallaer - 33
Curad - 79

DPS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/209/latest/#difficulty=4&boss=-1&class=DPS
Cociyo/Toxx - 56
Kreegan - 60
Roshkanu - 89

Rankings go beyond #100 on subsequent pages if you're curious where you are.  You can also filter it by ilvl at the top, as the mythic geared players certainly skew these numbers a fair amount, especially on the DPS side of it (there's a limit to how much damage the boss can do that needs to be healed, but not on how much damage you can do to the boss). 

We've moved up after last raid. Kreegan 37 Toxx 38 Rosh 64 and we begrudgingly accept Mini into the top 100 at 71. 

Amminidab v2.0
Raider

Really nice to see how much we've improved as a whole since I last raided in EN.

Kimlin
Raider

Amminidab v2.0 wrote:

Really nice to see how much we've improved as a whole since I last raided in EN.

You all still suck slimy balls. 

Somosito
Raider

Amminidab v2.0 wrote:

Maybe I can stop working 65+ hours a week and come drag you all down again sometime.

Kimlin wrote:
Amminidab v2.0 wrote:

You all still suck slimy balls. 

Somosito wrote:
Amminidab v2.0 wrote:

Maybe I can stop working 65+ hours a week and come drag you all down again sometime.

Logs for our first Normal Tomb of Sargeras raid.

As a reminder, you can always go to the very first post in this thread for the link to all of our logs, instead of waiting on me to post each specific raid.

We're tearing up those damage and healing rankings, yo...

Page 7 of 7

Jump to: