Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I've achieved my long time dream of spanning WoW across multiple monitors, without it ruining resolutions and all sorts of other things like it has when I've tried in the past.  

A lot of work to do on my UI now, but I think it's going to be worth it!  

wtf

GM Fright
Officer

I've got it set up, mostly happy with how it's working now, but I'm not yet completely sold.

Not bad. Some critique I guess would be all the desktop icons look out of place and the black screen makes it feel super empty. I'm just guessing you probably have some sort of background set by now. A lot of empty space sitting there doing nothing. Unless that's what your intention was. In which case you nailed it.

Having the map up at all times is pretty neat. That's probably my favorite thing about the entire setup. I might have to steal that idea for my own. Most of the screen seems fairly clutter-free, which is a plus. Makes it easier to see what's going on, eh?

My main issue is Xperl, that addon is so 2011. Just my preference, but the art of the bars makes the entire UI look incredibly outdated. I recommend pitbull, get some cleaner looking unit frames. Grid is looking as stale as ever. Nice choice. Bartender being used to move the buttons. Could clean that up even more by making them only visible when moused over, but probably not needed since you have so much real estate. No chat addon it looks like. Recount.

What's with that Sketchup folder? You a drawing guy now?

Overall: 77/100

Should show a screenshot of what it's like in combat. Also, fight me in Endless Legend, nerdlord.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: