Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
GM Fright
Officer

re: I'M ON A BREAK! I'M ON A BREAK! LOOK AT ME, I'M ON A BREAK!

In fact, we're all on a break. In case you missed the memo on Thursday, we've started a week earlier than originally planned, so that means no raid tomorrow, Sunday. We'll be off the entire month of April and a little bit of May. Our first raid back is planned for Thursday, May 8th, at the normal time.

In the meantime, keep up to date and in touch here on the forums. We'll use the forums to discuss ESO and Diablo and such, of course, and all the other normal stupid things. There's a good chance we'll also open up a discussion near the end of April about what our raiding will look like until the expansion.

So N-E-WAYS.... have fun and don't fade away into non-existence over the next month!

Break ends in 3 WEEKS!

I graduate on May 15th and will be at my first duty station by the beginning of June. Hopefully I will have a new interest to raid, but we'll see what opens up and how busy I become. If any of you want to visit me at Langley AFB Virginia, hit me up!
Junkr
Friend

Oh.... herro.

I decided to come back to the game, despite my initial judgments, for a few reasons.

#1) I just recently got "promoted" to a ridiculously great job now in which I work from home, so I'll have the time and energy to devote.

#2) ESO disappointed me pretty hard.

So pls don't murder me for being dead for a year.

Also I'll try to gear up to be suitable as a benchwarmer/placefiller, but I totes understand if that isn't needed.

Also also, in a glorious return to form, I found a way to solo Thorim. That is all.

GM Fright
Officer

WELL HELLO.

I left you a nice guild message greeting a couple days ago. I prophesied your return in an acid-inspired dream state where I was the tiger and you were the python, and together we ate the stomachs of a thousand camels until a great flood of birthing fluid covered the world, and we floated towards the moon with a family of sea turtles. Clearly meant you were returning to WoW.

#1) Congratulations on the job.

#2) You should read my ESO threads in the other forum, because I was disappointed by it quite a bit at first also, but figured some things out and got some helpful addons that made it way way better. (It's still not going to take me away from WoW in the long run, I think, but I don't know. I'm enjoying it now, at least.)

Not sure if we'll be losing anyone when we return from our extended raiding break, but I feel there's a decent chance that your services will be needed. We've got about three weeks left until we start raiding again, so that should be more than enough time for you to get decently geared up. I'm pretty sure Pew gets into some flex groups every now and then, so you might talk to him about coming along and getting flex gear and such. Either way, our plans for what exactly to do until the next expansion are yet to be decided.

P.S. how did you solo Thorim?

P.P.S. mini, no one wants to visit Virginia. Duh. However, we do want you to start playing again, so do what you need to do and once June comes around we'll start getting you back into raiding shape again.

I was really disappointed in ESO during the beta, I mean truly uninspired by it. Since it has went live however, it fuckin' rocks.

Azakel
Raider

I've been playing a lot of wow as well, it's weird with Junkr and I being the only 2 online.

Azakel wrote:
I've been playing a lot of wow as well, it's weird with Junkr and I being the only 2 online.

Doofuses. What times are you guys normally on? I'll hop on and run some shit with you guys.

I'm on at times and days.

pewzilla

I'm always on. with x realms enabled its pretty easy to find groups for normal SOO and even heroic. if u need a tank or mage or hunter hit me up

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Somosito
Raider

I hate you all and I'm so jealous. I can't wait to be done with stupid training and stupid procedures and stupid working so much. Looking forward to working seven out of every fourteen days and having time to gaemz again. Also, lol WoW. I really hope TESO turns out to be worth it. I've been reading all of Miss Frightening's posts even, because that's how much I'm looking forward to it. Sadly, with my job rotating from days to nights every three months, I'm pretty sure my end-game career in any form of MMO is finally going to be laid to rest.

Break's over in a week and a half, suckas. See the other thread to say your part about what we do until the expansion.

I posted for you. Pretty much the same thing I put here, but I added a solution for you. You're welcome.

The uselessness of your post in the other thread is topped only by the uselessness of you telling me that you posted in the thread right above it. Thanks for your input.

If I can't be useless in game, I have to give you a taste of what you're missing. Anything for you, qtpi.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: