Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Errorèdivina, Hunter, Marksman

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes, absolutely

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Any relevant history is pretty much Cataclysm and before. I have hardly touched MoP, as far as raiding content goes. However, I am an old school player, been around since Vanilla. Which honestly, those are the days I miss. I don't know about MoP, of course, but raiding was much more challenging and rewarding back then.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
Just coming back, looking to get back into raiding and such. Checked WoWProgress to see who was good and recruiting, and here I am.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I was the kid in high school that skipped school on the launch of Cataclysm. I was the kid in college that only got 3 hours of sleep per night so I could keep up with the raiding schedule. I will do whatever you want, need, and that I have to do in order to succeed. Monitoring stats, constantly tweaking rotation, watching vids, running LFR for practice with guildies, etc. All the good stuff.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Unicorn

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
Glenn Beck choke to death

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
Fuck your 10,000 words! ... He said with all due respect. ;)

Unicorn because I've always felt out of place, the ugly duckling so to speak. Or like Mammy from Ice Age. I just need to find my people and I'll be accepted for the awesome guy I am.

And who likes Glenn Beck?.. Seriously?

Finally, I just want to say thank you for taking the time guys. I realize this might be a long shot with the lack of current play and what that means as far as experience and item level, but I wanted to take the chance. Now if you take the chance and lend a hand, you'll have a solid, dedicated Hunter on your team.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Errorèdivina - by GM Fright

Welcome back

Jump to: