Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Razor, Rogue, Combat

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
None

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I used to run my own guild, it was very successful with raiding. I have only raided Draenor with my old guild. I currently run LFR's and I do have a tank as well if needed. I have been playing since WotL. I can make raid times as well.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
WoW Forums. I decided to apply because you look like a well put together guild. It seems like you have good coordination.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I try my best to be helpful and patient with others. I like to gear up fast and help others gear up too. I like being demanded because it helps me become a better player.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
T-Rex

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
bacon flavored fetuses

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
I relate to a T-Rex because they are really tall. I am very tall as well. They also eat a lot of meat, as do I. I also like dinos they are pretty cool. I want to see a bacon flavored fetuses because even though that is disgusting, but it would be unique to see that.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Pocorat - by GM Fright

Hey Razor,

Thanks for the application!  I'd like to get a chance to talk with you in-game for a bit when we can find a mutual time.  Look for me when you're online if you don't mind, and I'll do the same.  The characters I'll most likely be on are either Frightening, Desecrated, or Echodyne.  

Also,is this you on Draka? Our auto-generated link above didn't work, probably because of the server difference.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Razor/simple

Thanks again,
-Fright

Hi Razor,

I have a few questions for you.

Do you prefer to use Subterfuge and Shadow Reflection for raiding and if so why?

Also your Offhand weapon is not gemmed. Do you think this makes you cool?

Last questions. Do you LARP? I don't but I saw a weird video of some people doing it within the last few months.

Thank you,

Shoopz
Raider

Kimlin wrote:

Also your Offhand weapon is not gemmed. Do you think this makes you cool?

I lol'd

Anti Soul
Raider

Do we have to get his parent's permission?

Pocorat

GM Fright wrote:

Hey Razor,

Thanks for the application!  I'd like to get a chance to talk with you in-game for a bit when we can find a mutual time.  Look for me when you're online if you don't mind, and I'll do the same.  The characters I'll most likely be on are either Frightening, Desecrated, or Echodyne.  

Also,is this you on Draka? Our auto-generated link above didn't work, probably because of the server difference.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Razor/simple

Thanks again,
-Fright

Hi, sorry I'm trying to figure out this quote thing, idk if I sent my other previous quotes. But my response is delayed because I could not remember my GameLaunch info, so sorry for the 2 different forums with 2 different accounts. That is my rogue btw, in that link above. I will be looking forward to talking with you on WoW.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: