Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: Legion information and stuff

GM Fright wrote:
Siletense wrote:

I'm with anti on this one. While I had fun with raiding and the content that I ended up beating out quick. Sitting around and playing garrision mission bitch almost got me to unsub quite quick. If Blizz doesn't shape up quick and add some real content and just puts in more facebook game bullshit I'm dropping WoW quicker than Fright's mom drops her pants when she sees dick.

That sure is a fun word.  Say it ten times quick. 

You sure were fast to catch that.

Siletense
Raider

I guess I write like a Neanderthal when I have been drinking. 

Siletense
Raider

On a side note, for those of you that are paying attention to the legacy server stuff happening, there is currently a petition to try and get Blizzard to consider making servers from previous expansions. If you're at all interested I would recommend that you sign it yourself. 

https://www.change.org/p/mike-morhaime-legacy-server-among-world-of-warcraft-community?recruiter=522873458&lang=en-GB 

And for those of you that think "these petitions will never do anything", one of the team leads from the vanilla dev team has said that he personally will deliver it to the CEO of Blizzard Entertainment (Mike Morhaime) if they can get 200k signatures. If there was ever a time for this to happen it would be now.

GM Fright
Officer

Release Date has been announced.

14 months of HFC. Blizzard is really stepping up their game guys. Even though the game is still in alpha and probably shouldn't be released until November, they're going to rush it out the door so we only complain about them being AS BAD as Siege, not worse. But in the end, rushing out a game early is going to be just as bad as giving us a few extra months of the same shit no one's playing anyway. 

Amminidab v2.0
Raider

Will we start up a guild in legacy servers if they happen?

Anti Soul
Raider

Fuck, if Legacy actually happens that's where I'm going to spend most of my time.  That being said I won't waste any time on their "Pristine" realms if those things happen. No one wants a less convenient version of the current suck. 

GM Fright
Officer

PvP gearing information.  Interesting stuff:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20131410/dev-watercooler-gearing-up-for-legion-pvp-5-23-2016

There is no anticipation about what your reward will be. No exhilaration when you get something you want. No disappointment when you get something you don’t. We want to bring that emotional experience to PvP rewards—while still doing our best to minimize the amount of disappointment you experience.

Blizzard "wants" to disappoint you.

Somosito wrote:

There is no anticipation about what your reward will be. No exhilaration when you get something you want. No disappointment when you get something you don’t. We want to bring that emotional experience to PvP rewards—while still doing our best to minimize the amount of disappointment you experience.

Blizzard "wants" to disappoint you.

Good, that's what keeps a game interesting.  How long after entering the God Mode cheat do you keep playing a game?  

God mode cheats are disappointing, so I guess about the same.  Unless we're talking about GTA.  Murdering hookers in cold blood never gets old.  Closest game to reality that I've ever played.

In an effort to disregard anything Somo might say, and to invalidate his opinion by ignoring it, I'd like to change the subject now:

They are doing some WoW event right now in conjunction with the movie release where if you log in you'll get an achievement and a loot box that has a couple transmog things in it.  I think it's going to last a couple months, so there's no rush I guess, but I also don't know exactly when it started because today was the first time I'd been in game in ages.  

Just an FYI for all you achievement and transmog whores!

So who here plays Overwatch?

Siletense
Raider

Played with shoopsy last night. Seen Anti on as well.

Aarroun
Raider

re: Discord

Greetings dudes and lady dudes.  I've got a server set up using Discord https://discordapp.com/ for AoR use.  If you'd like to hop in here's the invite code https://discord.gg/0125nIKVOBTaTDxR3 , stop on by, discuss legion or just chat.

It's all free and both text and voice capable.  Like to see how it holds up against mumble.  Please try it out!... so lonely...

Edit:  copy paste the code into the app to join the channel in app

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: