Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: The Master Plan.

Funny thing to mention: killing Archimonde when we did last night put us in the top ten guilds on the server, just ONE HOUR ahead of #11.  Schmucks.  Way to not suck for one extra hour.  Also put us in the top 5 horde guilds.  So that's pretty good for a bunch of jackoffs jacking off.  

Good job errbuddy.  Now that's done.  So here's what we're doing from now on.  Pay attention!

We are still raiding on Thursdays, so be there ready to kill things.  We aren't done killing heroic Archimonde, he's got some more dying to do, so lets go do it to him.  We will, however, sprinkle in a good ole alt-raid here and there to keep things interesting, and I'm sure that before too long we'll be doing more of those than anything else.  (There's still an i-lvl requirement for alts to be in hellfire citadel with us, and I'm going to say that it's 695.  Plus we need a functioning raid group, so play nice and share.)

So that's the plan.  Be ready to raid on Thursdays and we'll keep having a good ole time.  

Good job, guys. Was fun to be part of the progression team for a while.

GM Fright
Officer

Don't forget to show up for the raid this Thursday, scumbags!

No.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: