Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shoopz
Raider

re: Low FPS on a new GPU

GPU load- 24%

Highest CPU core load- 34%

FPS- Shitty 31...

I have all settings to ultra. Already increased windows power management from balanced to high performance.

Anyone have an idea why FPS is so low?

GM Fright
Officer

You need to re-coagulate your spectographic mass-inhibitor, then diffuse the chromarray, then amp up your bat-FOMMA rpm's, and you should see a considerable increase in your TVY, TTY, and TVG output waves.  

Hope this helps!!!!!

My R9 390 also runs like shit in the garrison. I think its something to do with the snow particle affects. I would go some place else to test it.

Anti Soul
Raider

I have the GTX 960 and it runs fine in WoW. Have you gone to update the drivers? 

Somosito
Raider

This is what happened to me!  Mine was shitty everywhere and it was only in WoW.  My card is an EVGA 970 if that helps you at all.  I never found a fix, and tried all the normal things.  Let me know if you find one.

I did have an after thought last night, it could be from a CPU bottleneck. I'm only running an A10-5800k which is similar to a low-mid i5. Some of the effects could be more cpu intensive vs gpu intensive which could be dropping performance.

Shoopz
Raider

It seems like wow is not very well optimized and more cpu intensive then i thought.

I got it to stay over 60fps by changing ssao from ultra to high and adjusting render size from 200% to 150%

It's just weird that my setting nows are only slightly higher then when i had my old gpu which was a gtx560

Did a benchmark on shadows of mordor with all settings to ultra and got a 71 fps average, so its wow not my setup.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: