Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Legion Raiding

Our FIRST LEGION RAID OF THE EMERALD NIGHTMARE will be on 

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd, AT 6:00 SERVER.

Don't be late!

When it comes to dungeons and raids in World of Warcraft: Legion, launch on August 30 is just the beginning. Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion.

• Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will be available after the weekly dungeon reset time.
  • Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons.
  • Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens.
  • Tuesday, October 11–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens.
  • Tuesday, October 25–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens.

We look forward to seeing you in the Broken Isles!

Should be a scheduled mythic+ day.

GM Fright
Officer

Yeah we'll be doing those on Thursdays and Sundays leading up to the opening of Emerald Nightmare, I'm going to post more about that later!

Mythic+ goes live the same day the raids do.

We can do standard mythic till raids go live is what you meant?

GM Fright
Officer

Yes, sorry, that's what I mean.  I had planned on making Tuesdays a scheduled Mythics+ day when they go live for anyone who would like to participate, at least for the first few weeks that they are out.  After that we'll just settle in to the normal two-day-a-week raid schedule and anyone who wants to keep doing mythics+ on Tuesday can do so on their own as they please.  

As promised, more on that stuff now:

Here's the plan/schedule.  All of this is also already in the in-game calendar, so no one has any excuses!  

Tuesday August 30th - release date, start leveling or you're a real cum-stick. 
Tuesday September 6th - Organized guild heroic dungeons.  If we have a group that's in good enough shape to start on mythics, then we will do those with that group.

Thursday September 8th - Organized guild mythics. 
Sunday September 11th - Organized guild mythics.
Tuesday September 13th - Organized guild mythics.
Thursday September 15th - Organized guild mythics. 
Sunday September 18th - Fucking organized fucking guild fucking mythics.

Tuesday September 20th - Organized guild Mythic+ runs.  The group to clear the highest level mythic+ dungeon gets 2000g EACH from the guild bank!

Thursday September 22nd - FUCKING RAID.
Sunday September 25th - FUCKING RAID.

Tuesday September 27th - Organized guild Mythic+ runs.  The group to clear the highest level mythic+ dungeon gets 2000g EACH from the guild bank!

Raiding will continue after that on our normal Thursday/Sunday schedule.  

All Tuesday/Thursday events (including raids) begin at 6:00 server.  All Sunday events (including raids) begin at 5:00 server.

No one has any damned excuses for showing up to our first raid on the 22nd wearing GREENS and NOT KNOWING THE FIGHTS.  If you aren't showing up to the mythic nights throughout September, and your item level sucks when it's time to raid, then you will not be invited to the raid.  The beginning of an expansion is the MOST DIFFICULT time and requires the MOST WORK outside of raiding.  Put in that work, dammit.  There's nothing to do in September, anyway, and you'll get a 3 day weekend right after Legion is released for Labor Day.  

Don't suck, everyone.
-Frightening

Welp, I'm moving in to a new place on the 29th and wont have internet until the 31st.

GM Fright
Officer

Guide to Gearing Up for Legion Raiding

Read the guide linked above, and be ready for raiding in 21 more days! Seems like a long time... AND IT IS!  Gear the fuck up or I'll cut the bottoms of your feet open while you sleep!

The minimum item level required for our first raid is 835.  Normal raids drop ilvl 850 gear, so the closer you are to item level 850 by the 22nd of this month, the better!  The sooner we move on to heroic mode, also the better.  It's is completely possible to reach ilvl 850 before stepping foot in a raid, though not likely, so get to ilvl 835 minimum and we'll be in good shape.

There's crafting, there's rep grinding, there's world quests, there's guild-organized mythics, there's mythics on your own, there's Class Hall gear, there's random legendaries (!), etc.  The link above also includes links to stat priorities, artifact weapon talent paths, etc for each spec, make sure you're getting the RIGHT gear, not just ANY gear!

Don't be lazy casuals, everyone.
-Frightening

There you go trynna tell me how to live my life again....

Your life will be better when I'm controlling every aspect of it.  I promise. 

When do you start paying my bills and stuff?  I'm at work right now instead of finishing zones and gearing up because I have to be able to eat.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: