Spec 1 : Demonology
Spec 2 : Demonology

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Alintharil - Demonology Warlock

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Aye

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I've been playing since just before Legion, so not much.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I heard about it through Siletense and Ammini-"The Doc"-dab. I decided to apply because i want to raid like a big boy. Also Sile tempted me with pleasures of the flesh.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I'm just a babby so I haven't raided before, but i'll definitely give it my all when i do.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Ham Sandwich

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad. Blizzard pls give me more haste.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Meisthorn - by GM Fright

There will be pleasures of the flesh, of course.

We're always glad to get friends of current members applying, even if it is just Mini and Sile...  I'd like to run a mythic dungeon or two with you in the next couple of days, then we can chat a bit about getting you started on your new life as a raider. 

-Frightening/Backmask

re: APPROVED - App: Meisthorn - by GM Fright

Also, we are going to be killing the new World Boss in Stormheim tonight at 7 server if you would like to come along for that.

Jump to: