Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Am this most thing for are guild?!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amminidab v2.0
Raider

re: Legion Raiding Video

As was done in previous expansions, I would like to start capturing some footage for our raids. Here's a video I made during WoD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok32asYPY1E

My personal view on boss fights is that most of them are super generic with a single player's POV with some song layered over the fight. What I would like to do a little bit different is have four or five different player's perspectives on a fight, incorporate our voice chat, while also having some snazzy cuts and edits added into the mix.

If you would like to help me out by capturing some footage, hit me up in game: #Amminidab1532 or message one of my characters.

Recommended video capture software:

ShadowPlay - Works best for nVidia graphics cards. Has fairly small file sizes and is very easy to use. FREE 

Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) - Very small program and has a lot of customizability, but may run into larger files with very high settings. FREE

XSplit Broadcaster - Similar to OBS but has a more challenging interface to work with and is less customizable. FREE

Bandicam - All I know about this software is it exists and it works. There is a free version but the full version works better, according to reviews. Free/$40

Fraps - Very reliable software, but requires a purchased copy to use the full version. Also has very large file sizes. The free version has a fraps watermark and only records 30 seconds at a time. "Free"/$37

There are several other game capture software out there, but those are the ones I've either used or have read about.

Last edited by Amminidab v2.0 on 09/23/2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
GM Fright
Officer

Definitely help him out if you're able to.  We have an entire AoR Videos section on the website (click the big "AoR Videos" link at the top of the page), and we could use some more videos for it!

This is something I'm interested in.  I'll start playing around with shadowplay and OBS.

Somosito
Raider

I'll look into this.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: