Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
30-39

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
DinosaurVet/Death knight/Frost

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I started playing in 2005. After hitting 60 with my core group of friends I met Dave and joined his guild(Requiem Nocturnus). Our guild was small and we grouped up with other small guilds to complete raids up through the expansions. Vanilla: Molten core, Onyxia, and AQ20. BC: Karazhan, Magtheridon and Gruul. WotLK: EoE, Naxx, TotC, Ulduar, OS, and Icecrown. Cata: BoT and Blackwing Descent. MoP: Terrace, Vaults, SoO. So I'm familiar with lots of raids and general mechanics as well as the skill level required to complete serious raids. After Warlords I took a break and when I came back Dave was still playing so I met back up with him and found out about your guild. I primarily play a DK tank/DPS or a Druid healer.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
A friend of mine is in your guild (Dave). He told me your guild had mostly the same attitude as our old one. Relaxed, but determined to progress. I saw it as an opportunity to make some new friends and see Legion's raid content.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I've been wanting to get into more serious raiding for a long time. I consider myself to very good at this damn game that we're all addicted to and I like the accomplishment of defeating something after lots of hard work and dedication.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
T-Rex

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
a cowhorse

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
The name DinosaurVet was not chosen at random. I am an actual Veterinarian, and I would actually like to work on a dinosaur. I keep tranquilizers on me at all times just in case I meet one. Also for if someone gets uppity with me. I feel a deep personal bond with the T-Rex in particular because I am a tall guy with a big head and little arms. Also archaeologists aren't sure if I have feathers or not.

Again, veterinarian. I'd love to talk to the motherfucker that managed to breed that monstrosity. Glenn Beck was a close second, but I don't think I'd actually enjoy watching someone die.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: DinosaurVet - by GM Fright

Dino,

Thanks for the application!  Dave's turned out to be a great addition to our guild, so I'd be more than happy to chat with you the next chance we get.  Maybe we can find some time to run a mythic or two this weekend?  We'll try to get in touch in-game soon. 

Thanks again,
-Frightening/Backmask

Jump to: