Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Dgbull, Druid, Balance/Resto

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/draka/dgbull

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
Yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
I've been playing since BC on several toons, been apart of Wincon and several guilds that no longer exist after mists came out. I have raided since WOTLK heavily pushing for heroic content.

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
I was looking for the best progression guild to get into and saw you guys are very close to the top. I want to be a part of a community pushing for the best.

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
I want to be the best. The best guild with the best progression with the best atmosphere. I dont like being second to anyone and I want to develop that atmosphere. I've always been a raid leader or officer or captain of sports teams or lead hand. I love developing and breeding people and myself for success.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Lamp

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
the universe implode

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
In no less (I LOVE LAMP-anchorman) than 10,000 words.

Mission accomplished.

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

GM Fright
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Dgbull - by GM Fright

Hey Dg,

Thanks for the application!  Sorry for the late response, it's been a busy couple of days.

I'd like to chat with you in-game if we can get a chance.  The character I'll be on is Backmask, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanks again!
-Frightening/Backmask

Jump to: