Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Your age::
20-29

Name, class, and spec of the character you are applying with::
Chickenfryer, Fury Warrior

If available, please provide a link to a recent WoW Web Stats, World of Logs, etc. :
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/suramar/chickenfryer

Are you able to consistently make our raid times each week? (Thursdays 6:00 to 9:00 pm, and Sundays 5:00 until 9:00 pm server time):
yes

Please provide a **brief** history of your WoW playtime, raiding experience, former guilds, etc.:
Started as a noob in Mist of Pandaria as someone with no knowledge on how to play the game in anyway, Started in WoD learning how to use advanced keydbinds and macros, this lead me to start raiding in WoD but very casually. I was determined in WoD that I would find a guild for legion and it turned out great at first, with the discovery of <Bloodlust Brotherhood>, raiding Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, they eventually stopped raiding and became less active throughout the expansion, then came <Progress> which was a small guild with big ambitions of serious raiding and not so serious players, they broke out and became lost in time, now in the current guild of <Modus Vivindi> the ambitions of having a full raid team fall even shorter of expectations which lead me to here

How did you hear about our guild, and why have you decided to apply?:
wowprogress.com leads me to all my searches of guilds hoping to fill a cog in a bigger serious of events that could make the guild the best it could ever be. I also love helping people with mythic dungeons and helping people get the most loot possible so that as a team we can become stronger

In contrast to our relaxed guild atmosphere, our raids can be very demanding, as we hold ourselves to a high standard. What is your attitude towards raiding and doing what it takes to succeed at a high level?:
My person attitude twords raiding would have to be a serious love for the progression, the next 1% of a bosses health makes me love that everyone is getting the idea of what happens in a fight. It takes not just gear to make a person succeed it takes a knowledge of your class and dedication to the game for someone to succeed at a high level.

Which of these do you feel you most intimately relate to?:
Ham Sandwich

Among the following, which would you rather see?:
ham sandwich

Please explain your previous two answers in no less than 10,000 words.:
ham sandwich

Thank you for your interest in our guild. Please check your application thread periodically to answer any further questions we might have. Please find an officer in-game if you have any questions for us.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: