View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Something worth mentioning.

Forum Image

A pretty picture for our website, and an opportunity to remind everyone:
You need to get all of your toons moved out of <Resurgence>. Any not voluntarily moved will soon be kicked. Get your alts under the new guild tag, too!

Several ideas have been presented as to what should be done with the old guild. Disbandment feels like a waste. An Alt guild just seems silly, cause then you couldn't talk with everyone who's not on alts. Selling the entire guild to someone who'd like the bank slots seems plausible, but it likely wouldn't fetch a decent enough price to be worth it.

So, here's what we'll do. Each individual bank tab (5 total), will be made available to current members of <The Art of Ruin>. One of my alts will remain in control of the guild, and each of the 5 people using a bank tab will have a designated alt in the guild. As GM, I will be able to set each person's alt to a different rank, then modify each rank's bank access, thereby granting each person access to one specific tab.

This will be FREE, and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis. If there is an overwhelming response, then maybe we'll have to come up with a different system (a Duelling tournament sounds like the most entertaining method!). If 5 are chosen, one way or the other, and a 6th member wants a tab also, then the option to purchase the 6th and final bank tab available is a possiblity, provided that 6th member comes up with the 5000g required to do so.

So if you need more space, and you like the idea of your bank alt having access to an entire guild bank tab, let me know by replying here.

Last edited by GM Fright on 04/18/2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Wreckrium

Disband that shit. I'll pay for the tabs if I have to. I don't want some random person running around with it and it needs to be put out of its misery if its just a bank guild now. It costs 10 gold for someone to make a bank guild or nothing to have a bank alt.

Don't ask me why I feel so strongly about it, I have no real idea why.

Please consider the fact that I bought the majority of those tabs myself as well as left over 12k with y'all before I took my break.
GM Fright
Officer

re: Re: Something worth mentioning.

GM Fright wrote:
Disbandment feels like a waste.

GM Fright wrote:

Each individual bank tab (5 total), will be made available to current members of <The Art of Ruin>. One of my alts will remain in control of the guild [...] This will be FREE

^It won't be some random dude, it will be myself and other members of this guild. This way it can still benefit members of this guild in some way. And yes, they can just go create their own guild, but it's a hassle to bug random people to sign your charter. This guild and this bank already exist. Besides, I've mentioned the same thing to people who have asked for this option ("just go make your own fucking guild, abs"), but they wanted this one. To the point that a couple offered upwards of 10,000g for the entire bank, which is way more expensive than it cost in the first place.

And who knows, maybe no one will end up taking me up on the offer and it will just get disbanded anyway, but this is an opportunity to offer an easy service to our raiders who might have a bank toon, but it's just full. Or maybe they just like the idea of having the space. Or maybe Morm is a chinese farm bot and he needs somewhere to store his hacked goods. Whatever. If this can help them, then it helps us all.
Wreckrium

Alright, I'm ok with that heh. I really just didn't want it going out and floating amongst the randoms. We worked too hard on it.
Abscynth
Raider

I want a tab or two...I have mats piling up on Abs/Abs 2.0 and its getting annoying =/
GM Fright
Officer

Anyone else besides Abs? Make it quick, cuntholes.

Jump to: