View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreckrium

re: A Couple Small Things...

Hopefully after tonight most everyone should have their 10-Man LK title. I am going to start stacking groups again for Hardmodes. Don't bitch and complain about spots, 10-Mans are a bonus... and I will get everybody rotated in at one point.

Additionally, if you accept a spot on the calendar for a 10-Man and then fail to show up don't expect to get invited anymore until you give me solid reason why you were not available. These runs are optional, but show some courtesy and show up when you sign up... or enjoy the bench.

On a different subject, as a model citizen I have started leveling a new more effective profession for my Warrior, which means I will in turn have to level up Mining on my Death Knight to support my main. I have no use for any of the ore I will soon be piling up. If you think you can make your toon slightly more effective by changing his/her profession to Blacksmithing, Jewelcrafting, or Engineering please let me know and you will start to receive a fair amount of free materials to help you do so. mains always get first preference... I'm not an alt man.

And finally, I had a great birthday. Thank You for all the well wishes!

Wreckrium

re: Re: A Couple Small Things...

Tremurr wrote:
Hopefully after tonight most everyone should have their 10-Man LK title. I am going to start stacking groups again for Hardmodes. Don't bitch and complain about spots, 10-Mans are a bonus... and I will get everybody rotated in at one point.

I'm going to go ahead and say I'm going to recant this. I'm going to set up a group weekly for myself... because I want to take the initiative to do that. I will try to invite different people and keep people rotated if you want, but for the most part people are on their own for 10-Mans now.

Another member of my family just found out the business they work at is closing. My priorities are on the 25-Mans and 10-Mans when I can do them and of course, finding a way to make some money. I'll try to be nice and fair and not play favorites, but I'm not scheduling 10-Mans for the "Guild" anymore... I'm just going to do what I need to do to improve myself to contribute in 25-Mans, so don't come to me all pissed off if I don't invite you every single week.

Sorry peeps, focus on the 25's please.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: