Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Fright
Officer

re: Cross your fingers

So far I'm pretty worried about what might happen with Warlocks in Cataclysm. They keep saying how hard it was to work on locks, and we were the last talent tree done I think. And what they've come out with so far isn't impressive. We damn sure better be able to pump out some retarded damage with the hoops they're going to make us jump through to play each spec properly.

Here's what I've come up with so far for each spec, but I sure hope they change a lot of stuff, cause it doesn't feel right or natural at all.

Destro: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#Hf9lkz1V,,12479

Demonology: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#-LM2xcCy,,12479

Affliction: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#vf003de_,,12479

Those just aren't any good. So many fucking wasted points. I thought that's what they were trying to get away from. Demonology has some potential, but it feels really awkward right now.

Finish Warlocks already, dammit!

Meh, nothing is done yet. They've reworked Fury 5 times already.... and I also remember everyone worrying beforw LK came out, and honestly the only real classes that got totally fucked for a long ass time were Rogues and Prot Warriors.

Abscynth
Raider

I'm really liking the state of the combat tree right now, Not many "wasted" talents, and enough leftover points that you can do what you want with them (Survivability FTW!) Not sure about the other trees as I've not played Assass or Sub a whole lot...
Lydecker Lies
Friend

Recent changes have made affl a LITTLE better than what we had when Fright made this post. I'm still not pleased with it, though.
Brb, leveling a shaman.

To burn a thousand trees
Wreckrium

Lydecker Lies wrote:
Recent changes have made affl a LITTLE better than what we had when Fright made this post. I'm still not pleased with it, though.
Brb, leveling a shaman.

lol.

Yeah there is a huge fuss about how horrible Rage is right now for Warriors too. I still wouldn't worry too terribly much until the last couple builds of Beta.

brb finishing leveling my Shaman.

Lydecker Lies
Friend

Heh, people are reporting hitting 15-16k on dummies as destro in the ptr atm, in ICC gear. yikes!

To burn a thousand trees
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: