Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Tanking and Healing Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sopheea

re: Paladin Tanking for Idiots

Wanted to post my macros for Vel. I'm sure there's a more elegant way to do this, and many more details that others know more about, but this has made paladin tanking as easy as 2 3 2 3. (Or, in my case, I use 3 4 3 4) Happy

The first macro is the 6 sec CDs.

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=5 Hammer of the Righteous, Shield of Righteousness

I made 2 of the second macro depending on whether I'm going to be judging Light or Wisdom. Here is the one for judging Wisdom. (Just change Wisdom to Light for judging Light, duh.) This is the 8 sec CDs.

#showtooltip
/startattack
/castsequence reset=5 Judgement of Wisdom, Holy Shield, Consecration

I put Hand of Reckoning on 1, Avenger's Shield on 2, 8s CD macro on 3, 6s CD macro on 4, and Hammer of Wrath on 5.

So, make sure you have Righteous Fury up.
If you're pulling a boss, hit Avenging Wrath.
Pull with 2, then press 3 4 3 4 3 4.
If you need to taunt, you press 1.
When the thing you are hitting is low on health you hit 5 when it's up and continue hitting 3 4 3 4 3 4.

I have all my shields and hand spells bound to Healbot clicks, but I play my paladin so rarely I have no idea what they are. But I know if i click on someone, something good will happen to them. Happy

I use Seal of Vengeance to tank, but I have no idea if that's the right one or not. It was at one point.

Hope that helps.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Tanking and Healing Forums All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: