Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Caster DPS Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yeetawh

re: Elemental UI

Saurial and I were talking about elemental addons and stuff today so I decided to post a picture of my interface.
So here it is:
Forum Image
I put it on my deviant account if you want to go look at a better quality image there:
http://ericalynnea.deviantart.com/art/UI-184811191

First off ignore that I left up some test healthbars from DBM... I was configuring it and forgot to remove it.

The shiny things around my character are from the addon Totemtimers. The orange ones along with the text right over my character appear when Lava Surge procs. The green whatever the hell that shape is above my head is the warning for fulmination. It goes off at 9 stacks of lightning shield.

Underneath my cast bar are some additional actionbar things also from totemtimers. They aren't really necessary but I like having them in the center so I can keep my focus easier(yes, somehow this mess helps me focus). I basically use them to watch cd's on lava burst, and the other spells on there. I left lightning shield on there for a visual of how many stacks I have. Wind shear for the hell of it. And then underneath those bars is a flameshock duration timer. I was using quartz to keep track of it, but I couldn't get the totemtimer one to go away so I'm using that for now.

Should be obvious by now that I use totemtimer for my totems. I left it in the old totem bar place because I'm just used to it there.

I use icehud for the extra health and mana bars around my toon. The bars on the left are mine. The right belong to my target.

Quartz for my cast bars. Recount (look at my bad dps while trying to get both those procs up D: eww)
Grid and Decursive are floating around up there as well.

So basically I think totemtimers is awesome. It has a lot of useful things for all specs other than cool totem bars.

Feel free to post your UI and lets discuss addons and stuff.

PLEASE do not criticize my UI. I don't care if you don't like it. It is MINE and it works for me. I don't mind comments, questions and suggestions but don't be a jerk.

Excellent UI

I still hate mine.

You're not a shaman. Get out of here.

my wife has a deviant account if u wanna check it out
http://www.sweetlittlejenny.deviantart.com/
she does a lot of art stuff and sales it like rebuilding my little ponies(paints them , sews in new hair, hand sculpts clay addd ons like wings etc the list goes on. Also lots of pics her and I have taken of diff places we've been, pics I've taken while scouba diving and snorkling

anyhow, your tastes are pretty similar to mine. Only big diff I made for my dps toon was moving the target frame down closer to center soo that I wasn't watching the top corner of my screen for spell casts etc. I like Happy
Bananashroom

lol ponies.

Yeetawh wrote:
You're not a shaman. Get out of here.

I'm not allowed in any discussions about Utah or shamans in general?

Poor Mini. I guess I'll let you hang around in my shaman post.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: