Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> WotLK and Cata Content
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Alinthsux

re: BWD: Maloriak

Damnit Obzen.

I actually did use it twice. He still caught me and pushed my shit in.
Sterne1140
Raider

Fright, I would like to change how we do the 20% burn down phase. Kiting him around that cauldron is a pain in the ass. The melee really have nowhere to go and going around the back is like being on the dark side of the moon, LOS healing issues.

I would like to use the wall of the room. I don't think that I have to LOS to avoid the charge. It seemed to me that when he started to cast charge that he raises his hand and then after 2-3 seconds that he charges to where I was at the start of the cast. I "think" that all I need to do is sidestep a couple steps to avoid the charge. Melee can stay at his side. Ranged and the 2 add tanks can stay in the middle. I could be totally wrong here, and if i am I will tank him around that stupid cauldron for the rest of the x-pac.

Worth a shot??

You also have to remember the charge he does, leaves a fire trail. So you will probably have to do a movement similar to Lord Marrogar Heroic, with the fire, Stay there, move for charge and have him facing a new wall position to the left or right of you. OR you could start from some corner and just move him left or right depending on which corner your in. Just making sure your back is to the wall, and hes facing the wall. This was the original strat to be used for 20% burn phase.
Sterne1140
Raider

I should be able to just run him along the wall. As long as I don't stand still to take the charge, picking him up should be easy. Melee can stay to his side and not get eaten by the fire trails or charge. I saw both of those things happen.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: