Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> WotLK and Cata Content
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Bananashroom

re: BoT: Ascendant Council

you can adjust wow's battle text too, not like it matters. the thing about the rod and dbm timer is that, the lightning will not cast when your dbm timer is up. so no you dont really have time to dps the boss for a few seconds and run to hug a wall. if you see arrow, just run like forrest gump to a wall.

i think things get messy with the rod at the start, cause everyone trying to get that tornado debuff. everyone will be heading to that direction. and the tornado is close to a wall. you get the arrow, first reaction is run to the wall which is close to you. the problem is that there are people who are close to you even if you hug a wall, thats when shit happens. so i guess play smart and hug a wall and move away from the main group quickly.

Sadly this is a do better thing, people need to stop fucking it up(especially me) and kill this boss already. chogall and nef are waiting for us.

Yeah the buff transfers were poor, at best. Most of the time no one would ever do it until near the end of the phase, and by that point it is completely useless. As a rule of thumb, if I got the debuff when the bosses were below 30%, I wouldn't even bother transferring it, it is absolutely critical that we correlate and get each boss to as little health as possible. Ideally, 488 health lower than we did.

Yeetawh

I think people also need to keep being aware of tornado and grounding locations during phase 2. One time I got lightning rod and on my way out of the center I got knocked sideways by a tornado. Thanks to ghost wolf I got far enough away and luckily I was only knocked sideways and not backwards.
But getting hit by a tornado or slowed with the grounding thing can mess up your lightning rod run. So I know we're already going crazy during that phase, but try to be aware of those things on your way out with lightning rod so you don't get slowed up and kill us all.

Yeetawh wrote:
I think people also need to keep being aware ... during phase 2.

Fix'd for truth.

Fright said it several times, so I may as well reiterate: If you fuck up once, each and every one of us is dead.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> WotLK and Cata Content All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: