View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azakel
Raider

re: APPS PLEASE READ!

If you plan on applying to this guild, and I will assume that you are since you are visiting this forum, please take note.

If you are not going to spend the time on your character to make sure you have the proper spec, gems, glyphs and at least 2 main professions, do not expect us to take your application seriously.

We realize that we are not the hardest of the hard core, but that does not mean we are taking in people off the street. We are not going to carry people through content.

It's an honor to have people interested in our guild and god knows we have gotten some great apps in the past, but if your toon is not ready to enter a raid and contribute, please do not waste our time.

In closing, before you fill out an application, please peruse the people below that have been declined and read the reasons why. If your character meets any of the reasons given, please take some time, round-out you character and apply once you have everything in order

Azakel
The Original

re: Re: APPS PLEASE READ!

Azakel wrote:
If you plan on applying...

Still relevant. Please read.
Liksa
Friend

So just out of curiosity, would you guys be in need of a resto shaman? I been out for a wee bit and a tiny bit rusty, but I would love to faction swap and come back if you guys need. Let a sista no.

Love,
Liksalot
GM Fright
Officer

We don't currently have a main spec resto shaman consistent raider. I think we have a druid, another druid, a druid, a druid, a priest, three other priests, a druid, two priests, and a priest.

Keep in mind we're a fair amount more casual these days, and we raid Saturday nights for indecent amounts of time, as well as farm content stuff on Thursdays and some Fridays. However, Hallaer and Klik are much nicer raid leaders than I ever was.

Love you more,
YoBabyDaddy

That would be fine by considering i work 60+ hours during the week now and can really only do stuff on the weekends. I may apply here in the next week then when i get ready to faction change.

Love you lots more
Liksalot
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: