This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
GM Fright
Officer

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

This is a new AFK-RL Is Calling thread; the old one was played out!

LISTEN TO ME VERY, VERY CLOSELY.

If you are going to miss a raid FOR ANY REASON, you are expected to sign up as Unavailable, AND post your reason here. DO BOTH OF THESE THINGS.

I DO NOT READ SIGN UP NOTES IN RAPID RAID.
EVER.
I WON'T EVEN PRETEND I READ THEM.

Post here. If you're going to be gone for 1 raid, or for 1 year: post here. Let me know, because going away without communicating anything is a very, very, very good way to get yourself removed from the guild while you're vacationing in the Bahamas.

Also, "AFK cause I don't want to raid tonight" is not and will never be a valid excuse. You're in this guild to raid, or you're not in this guild. Fulfill your comparatively light obligations to the guild, and the guild will repay you with interest.

I. Track. Attendance. Heavily.
Real Life happens, and I'm EXTRAORDINARILY understanding of it, but your value to the guild is evaluated on three things: Attendance, Performance, and Attitude. If you're screwing up the first one, then we can't even measure the other two. Show up and raid.

Otherwise, post here.
I'll start...

I will miss all three raids next week (March 14th, 15th, and 16th) because I'm going on a week long vacation to Colorado to act like I'm 17 again and go snow boarding. I'm signed up as unavailable for all three raids already, because I'm an exceptional and reliable member of this guild. I hope that my actions serve as an example for ALL of our guildmates in the future, as communication is so very important in a team atmosphere that without it, we all just fall apart.

See you when I get back!

I am afk indefinately cause my graphics card blown up. the ideal return time might be 4.2, maybe earlier or maybe not. as of yesterday, another blow for my RL as my dad fall when he was in the bathroom. he is an old man and the injuries are serious. internal bleeding to the head. he's in a coma induced state at the moment to prevent more damage to his head. he will be in this state for about a week to see if he gets better. Personally im already prepared for the worst. so if im not on for some period of time, i apologise. if i have to leave the game, i will log on to tell you guys before doing so.

Sorry if i cause any inconvience as the future is something i cant predict.

I will not make the raids for date following: March 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and possibly the 28th. I will be traveling across country after getting out of the navy on the 18th of march. I will the be in Texas to stalk fright and start my new job on/and/around the 26th of March.
Sterne1140
Raider

I will be in Florida the 28, 29, and 30th of March for Family Vacation.

Nanners, Thinking good thoughts for you and your family.

I will most likely not be here to raid monday ,tuesday and wednesday of this week(14th,15th,16th) because i will be in Little Rock with my mom for her radiation and chemo treatments.

As you all know the church season of Lent has started which means that there will be Wednesday evening services. I may be late or miss a few days because I actually get to drum during the services which will in turn end up giving me some extra money (yay college textbooks).

Anyway, just throwing that out there that I might miss a Wednesday or two until Easter Sunday.

I will be gone Monday the 14th. School has been hell lately and will continue to be hell until Senior Design Presentations on April 17th. However, I should be on tomorrow.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Junkr
Friend

Going to be late Tuesday, March 15th due to work reasons. Shouldn't be more than an hour or so late.

Somosito
Raider

Best case scenario I'll be late tonight, but I doubt I'll be around.

My mom is having surgery today, and I'm going to be there when she wakes up, and spend most of the day/night at the hospital.

as much as I REALLY want to make it tonigh tguys I'm afraid im totally not gunna be able to. I can barely keep my head up again I'm very sorry and good luck tonight!

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Junkr
Friend

Going to be late on Tuesday, March 22nd due to work.

Hulkssmash

Sorry guys, I was really getting into tanking, but it looks like it's not gonna happen tonight.

work sucks. see you soon.

I won't be on Monday the 21st and I probably won't be on tomorrow the 22nd either due to school. I will be on Wednesday.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Yeetawh

Well I forgot to sign up for today because I normally do it for the whole week on Monday, but I was working today and didn't have access to a computer.....blah blah.

But basically I might be late tonight, I forgot that today is the day to register for classes for summer and next fall/spring, everything. So I need to hurry up and pick all my classes and register....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 1 of 30

Jump to: