This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Sterne1140
Raider

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

Patch is taking forever to download.

My house got hit by the tornado in DFW.
Savallia

eep! thank goodness your okay!

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Masticrom

Shitty, well stay safe and come back id say when you have a roof over your head again
Kimlin
Raider

My roof is now covered although not completed and I have power. I should be fine from here on out. My neighborhood is where the tornado starts at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7geOLycmPM
Amminidabtree

For some reason I thought today, 4/4/12, was a thursday and I didn't log on. CLEARLY I was incorrect in my assumption and deserve all the dkp deductions that have been installed for our guild's rules.

I cannot raid tonight because I'm far behind on my paper and I need to try to get some work done.

Will be working until 7pm server time won't arrive at my comp til 7:15 so will be a bit late.
Sterne1140
Raider

Going out and spending some time with the fam tonight, Peace.

re: lalala

soo im allergic to codeine...good times. im just going to sleep for the rest of the night. you guys have a good one
Savallia

eep! So am I that suxxers, I break out in hives everywhere. I hope you feel better

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
broskiie
Initiate

re: casual?

I have gotten a new job. it conflicts with the raid times which sucks. It's a contigent job so i have no idea how long its going to last and i dont know how many hours im going to get. ''/ oh and its the night shift.
Amminidabtree

Signed up as tentative because I'm going out to eat with family tonight. I'm pretty sure I'll be online on time to raid, but I might not.

I'm unavailable this week because I'm going to Dallas with my dad before he gets overwhelmed with work and getting ready to move to Missouri. Won't be back until Thursday. I'll see if I can bring my computer with, but I'll likely have shitty internet or won't be able to play because I do things.

School got out about 2 hours late due to a test review. Because of that I won't be able to maintain my normal raid night sleep schedule and I have a test tomorrow. Thus, I will not be logging on for the raid tonight. I hope to see you all tomorrow!
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: