This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
kaasi
Friend

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

where the FUCK is everyone?

Kimlin
Raider

D3. well some were playing I guess until the server went down...again...
Murronn

Well i was not online because i was told the raid was cancelled, idk if that ended up being the case but i now curse D3 and the servers will now be crashing for time and eternity, i was looking forward to the raid. lol
Murronn

Monday i will be absent. i lose internet connection sometime tonight and new provider will be here to connect the new inernet to the apartment tuesday im hoping in time for tuesdays raid. im not sure but i hope so. this should fix my connection issues as i have been dc'ing frequently each day and for up to periods of a couple hours.
Hallaer918
Officer

We are having pretty bad thunderstorms here right now and my internet connection as well as electricity seems to be having trouble (lost power once while writing this, good thing it is on a laptop). So chances that I'll be able to raid tonight will be mostly dependent on whether or not I can keep power and a reasonable connection.
Murronn

From Here out i will be absent quite often, im not happy about it, i greatly enjoy the raid environment. i enjoy the stress and "raid high" i get when i got the pressure of healing you guys. i will be on as much as i am able to, but i will be only online when im out on work release, i will make time though to play and will be online when i can and i would hope when i get my stuff straightened out i can make a difference. i like the environment and everyone is extremely friendly and thank you all for the help you have given me, and Sav, i will get those mats to you im trying
kaasi
Friend

Took wife and kids to busch gardens today. May not make it for raid time

Savallia

lol no worries Murron, life happens. Be safe.

“I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m outta control, and at times a little hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst; Than you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” Marilyn Monroe
Masticrom

to be honest, sav and I probably wont be on tonight due to applying to Galt. They wanted to give us a shot tonight. I'm sorry if they throws everything into the shitter, it was my idea.
Murronn

Currently Still in lock up, talked to Savage and a guy from plan B so im caught up in whats been going on in the guild. Heard about the Warmaster Drop Congrats on that. I will still be inactive for another few weeks BUT it will not be as long as initially i thought, i will be back in full force again here in about a month- a month and a half and i look forward to helping where and how i can. Im sorry for my absences especially how it comes right now in hard times raid wise
Amminidabtree

I need to lay out my schedule for the next month or two.

On 6/29/12, I have packing people coming into my home and getting all the stuff my family has boxed up and moved into a truck to get moved to Missouri. I'll be officially leaving around the 9th of July and will arrive at Ft. Leonardwood no later than the 11th. I should be ready to raid the next patch day, which will probably be the 17th of July which is a Tuesday.

When I arrive at Ft. Leonardwood, I'm going to talk to a recruiter and hopefully find some kind of career path within the military. Depending on an opening, I could be out to basic in a week or a few months. I don't really know. Basic will last for maybe 9 and a half weeks and then I'll have AIT which could last from 6 to 10 weeks depending on my specialty if I get in.

I'll provide updates on anything that comes up and when I'm unable to raid.

I won’t be able to make tomorrow’s raid. Getting dinner with some people from my church for an event we did.
Hallaer918
Officer

I will not be able to make it to the raid tonight (26 June) due to work issues. I should be able to make it tomorrow.

-Hallaer
Amminidabtree

Ok, so this week I won't be able to raid because my room will be packed up on the 2nd and 3rd. My family doesn't leave Texas until the 7th and we'll then arrive at Missouri on the 8th. Depending whether or not I can find my computer AND there's internet at the new house, I might be able to raid on the 10th and 11th.

Then around the 13th (I think) my family will be heading up to Minnesota. My dad is officiating a wedding for one of his old students when he taught at a high school several years ago.

I won't be back home until the 28th (I think) where I'll be able to raid with a steady framerate and connection.

I'll post more updates when I'm able to. Kill deathwing's spine and face while I'm gone for a month.

I won't be able to raid on Wednesday the 4th as I'll be spending time with family.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 29 of 30

Jump to: