This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Hallaer918
Officer

re: ABSENT TO RAID THREAD

Borrowed phone, still at work. Won't be able to raid tonight.

-Hallaer
Amminidabtree

Mini Update: I'm unable to raid tomorrow and Wednesday night. Internet is planned to be installed on Wednesday and I'm pretty sure I'll be spending the next couple of days arranging valuable treasures in their respective locations.

I should be leaving for MN no later than Friday and will return back home on the 23rd (hopefully).

Have a good two more weeks of mini-free raiding, and get some progression done.

Edit: Sprained my ankle yesterday. Went to the ER today. Meeting old friends tomorrow. Going to a MN game on Wednesday.

Have an after hours job I need to get done at work so I won't be on tonight or tomorrow

Kimlin
Raider

I will be late tonight. Maybe about 1/2 an hour.
Acramor
Friend

Sorry about last night. Power went out for a bit.

Also, there's a good chance I'll be working late and I have some things I need to prepare for so I likely won't be able to make tonight's raid.
Amminidabtree

I'll probably not be able to make it to raid tonight. Family is going out to six flags.

Working late tonight, will be on as soon as I can, could be up to an hour late.

kaasi
Friend

as I said in the other thread I let my sub lapse. I will reactivate late aug/early sept when 5.0 rolls out

Hallaer918
Officer

Due to my school and the fact that I've got less than a week left, thus "finals" are happening (practical applications testing) I will be iffy at best for raid attendance for the next week or so. After that I'll be unsure since I'll be on leave and then moving to Hawaii around the 27th (after the 27th I won't be able to raid for an undesignated period of time due to lack of internets).

Roughly translated, if I'm there I'm there. I'll try to make as many raid times as I can.

-Hallaer
Amminidabtree

On Wednesday, 8/1/12, I cancelled my recurring subscription to WoW. I will indefinitely try MoP, but unless it completely shocks me, I will most likely keep my account unsubscribed. My gameplay ends on October 19th.

re: I Will be back

I am now out of lock up. been a long time and i am sorry for that, idk whats been going on with the guild or whats been happening. i will be online friday and will be actively playing warcraft on a daily basis starting this coming friday.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Page 30 of 30

Jump to: