This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2

What would you have me do with Heroic Chimaeron this week?
Be a bitch and move on, like a little bitch, because you failed and will continue to fail.
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
If we have the proper group for it, try some radical new strats to finally kill the fucker, despite how much he makes our eyes bleed.
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

Bananashroom

re: Help me work through my personal fears and insecurities.

i think all of us know that we are in a progressive raiding guild. there are times when we have to bang our heads against a wall to kill a dead boss but i believe that wow is different in a few ways now. firstly, there's more bosses to kill. and secondly there is no straight road to progressing. there are options to choose from and seeing that there's no requirement to kill these bosses in specific order, doing heroic mode on any boss is possible.

not all guild are the same even if the majority goes the same road. there's no right way. i believe what you guys need is a morale boost and not seeing the same boss for the 4th week and maybe killing something else will definately boost that up.

Another thing why heroic chimaeron is pissing people out is cause there's no decent progression. after 3 weeks of attempts on him, there's still people dying as early as 90%. not sure if its a dc or something but that has to be fix. and repeating that something has to be fix with no real improving is very demoralizing. its like someone nagging at you over and over again. only possible way to avoid it is to wake your bloody self up and do it right. all it needs is that one perfect attempt when everything falls in place and Fright's voice in vent squealling in delight telling you guys how much he loves you and your mom.

but for now. take a chill pill cause the pain gonna come again. but this time, with avengence!

re: Re: Help me work through my personal fears and insecurities.

GM Fright wrote:
I hate him so much. I hate him so, so much.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: