This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

re: World of Logs Guild Link

After discussing this with Fright, I created a new guild at World of Logs to host the data from our raids. With Grimmers departure from WoW, Acramor is the only person that would be able to upload to our current WoL guild.

Art of Ruin

I propose we do the following: First, Fright (or designated officer) should register with WoL and join that guild. I will transfer ownership to them. Therefore, as long as they can remember how to log on, they would be able to approve new people to upload as people come and go in the guild. This should minimize the risk of losing control of the WoL guild as has happened to us here. The person who currently manages the guild is no longer playing WoW.

Second, get a few more people who are willing to log and upload raid data, so we always have someone who can upload our data from raids. I can do it most nights, but RL happens to me like everyone else. Acramor will just need to join this new guild, so we only should need 1 or 2 more people to volunteer. I can handle the approval process on the website while we get the team in place.

Last, start using this guild tonight. If Acramor logged last nights raid, he can join this guild and upload the data to it. Otherwise, I will start with tonight's raid.

I uploaded last night's log to the one we've been using just before checking the forums. Now I'm looking for the new one but the only other guild titled "The Art of Ruin" is in the inactive section. Is this the one?
Tavie
Obeliska/Tavie
Officer

The new guild is "Art of Ruin" since we are currently using "The Art of Ruin". There is a link in the above original post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Art of Ruin Forum Index -> Old Raid Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: